Performance + Projection — A Rapid Prototyping Boot Camp
Program dates: October 18, 2012 - October 20, 2012
Application deadline: October 5, 2012
Arrival date: Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Departure date: Sunday, October 21, 2012
Note: Please also see The IDEA Summit 2012
How to Apply
This page is for reference purpose only as the deadline has passed.
Please subscribe to our contact list to get the latest program updates.
Applications, supporting materials, and processing fee must be received by the deadline in order to be considered for adjudication.
All applicants must submit:
- Contact Information: Including address, phone number and email address
- Resume or C.V: May include both media or artistic activities and relevant employment history.
- Statement of Career Objectives: Indicate your long-term goals, how you plan to achieve those goals, and how your experience as part of the IDEA Summit’s Rapid Prototyping Boot Camp will assist you.
- Work Samples:
- Attachments should be sent in recognized formats. Large audio files, recordings, or other multi-media support materials should not be sent by email.
- Hard copy materials required for your application must arrive prior to the program application deadline. Your application will be considered incomplete until all required materials are received.
Along with the basic application form that can be submitted electronically, all other text-based support materials can be sent as an email attachment to the following address:
Attachments should be sent in PDF format. Please indicate clearly which program the support materials are for. Pages should be numbered with your name clearly indicated on each page.
Adjudication and Notification
Participants are selected by impartial adjudicators on the basis of their submitted material. In addition to artistic merit, consideration will be given to the likelihood that the artist's work will benefit from the program.
Applicants will be notified of their status as soon as adjudication is complete.
For questions on preparing your application, please contact the Office of the Registrar:
Phone: 403.762.6180 or 1.800.565.9989
Above photo: Courtesy The Banff Centre.
All programs, faculty, dates, fees, and offers of financial assistance are subject to change. Program fee subject to applicable taxes. Non-refundable fees and deposits will be retained upon cancellation. Any other fees are refunded at the discretion of The Banff Centre.