Building Personal Leadership
October 25 - October 31, 2015
Post-program coaching session included
Program starts Sunday at 5 p.m. Depart Saturday after breakfast.
At the very core of being an effective leader is the insight of knowing who you are — your passions, values, purpose, and vision. By participating in this program, you will gain a deeper understanding of the natural strengths that contribute to your personal leadership style, and examine how you lead others. You will become more aware of your qualities, develop a clear personal vision that anchors you as a leader, and increase your ability to lead more effectively in your organization.
This program will benefit you most if:
You are an emerging, high potential or mid-level leader from any private, public, or not-for-profit organization wishing to understand and enhance your personal leadership style so that you can improve your overall performance.
In this program you will learn to:
- Discover the power of personal passion, values, and purpose
- Uncover your personal leadership strengths
- Develop an understanding of the demands and challenges of leadership
- Explore deeply the role of leaders and your own approach to leading
- Understand yourself, through values-surfacing and vision development
- Identify practical next steps in your ongoing leadership journey
- Deliver results for your organization through more effective personal leadership
Special program features:
- Expert faculty work with professional artists to animate core leadership concepts through an integrated, experiential learning process
- Indoor/outdoor activities that help reveal the essence of your personal leadership
- Experienced leadership coach available to discuss your objectives in program
- Post-program coaching session with a certified coach
“This program was a gift at a time when I needed permission to focus on myself and how to overcome some personal and professional hurdles. I am profoundly grateful to have had this opportunity.”
—Eva Cairns, Catalyst Theatre, Edmonton, Alberta
“My experience at The Banff Centre helped me explore both internal and external leadership. By understanding my own strengths, and those of others, I will be a more effective leader.”
—Stephen Slawuta, KidSport Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta